This is the best jQuery iFrame resize plugin that enables the automatic resizing of the height and width of both same and cross domain iFrames to fit their contained content. As a web developer, we often need to load cross browser embedded iFrame within websites. To load crose browser iFrame, there are many issue occurred related to iFrame load, resize according to page content.
This plugin provides a wide range of features to address the most common issues with using iFrames, these include:
- Height and width resizing of the iFrame to content size.
- Works with multiple and nested iFrames.
- Domain authentication for cross domain iFrames.
- Provides a range of page size calculation methods to support complex CSS layouts.
- Detects changes to the DOM that can cause the page to resize using MutationObserver.
- Detects events that can cause the page to resize (Window Resize, CSS Animation and Transition, Orientation Change and Mouse events).
- Simplified messaging between iFrame and host page via postMessage.
- Fixes in page links in iFrame and supports links between the iFrame and parent page.
- Provides custom sizing and scrolling methods.
- Exposes parent position and viewport size to the iFrame.
- Works with ViewerJS to support PDF and ODF documents.
- Fallback support down to IE8.